Provide efficient and effective support to the Compliance and Quality team, ensuring that adequate data is validated and entered to satisfy senior management, compliance, FCA and internal audit guidelines.
An analytical individual with experience in processing . A good eye for detail is key, as is an understanding of the Insurance Market.
- Process fund sheets and bordereaux usingMS Excelto include knowledge on formatting and formulae.
To assist in data mining and evaluation of information received from TPA outsource providers
A basic understanding of Outsourced claims handling arrangements is desirable:
- Experience in Quality Assurance desirable
- Experience of working with formulas and formatting within MS Excel
- Understanding of systems including but not limited to Guidewire and Genius
- Experience of administration and/or processing within a claims environment is essential.
- Good working knowledge of insurance claims systems and general Claims principles and procedures.
- Ability to manage and achieve required deadlines and manage stakeholder engagement accordingly
- Strong organisational skills, to work effectively under pressure adhering to deadlines.
- Utilise effective written and oral communication skills to share information.
- Methodical, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Appropriately prioritise tasks to ensure timely goal achievement.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Intermediate level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General Insurance
- Process Improvement
- Quality Control
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job