Insurance Accounts Assistant - Perm & FTC opportunities
Our Asset Services team work with our clients to maximise commercial real estate value by aligning building operational performance with broader business objectives. By tailoring our property management efforts to our client's goals, we are able to anticipate needs and deal with issues long before they become problems.
PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.
Working as part of the Client Reporting Team Insurance Team as an Insurance Accounts Assistant, to manage the Insurance billing operations, ensuring the timely raising of charges and credits to client's and tenant's ledgers. This role will require regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, liaising with various groups to ensure accurate processing, and working with the Director for Insurance Compliance and the wider Insurance Team across multiple locations.
- Assist with insurance accounting queries relating to new insurance placements, insurance renewals and mid-term adjustments to clients' existing insurance policies
- Work with our external insurance suppliers to ensure accuracy of data and invoices
- Work with our internal stakeholders (Surveyors, Administrators, Client Accountants and Billing) to ensure correct billing and recharging/crediting of insurance premiums
- Prepare, manipulate and load insurance billing data into our Property Systems
- Extract and create instructions (in a variety of mediums) to prepare insurance billing data
- Query and challenge instructions and validate billing data
- Work with the Business Transformation Team and Developers to refine RPA (Robotic Process Automation) process and outputs relating to CBRE's prestigious clients
- Manage workload within internally and externally agreed KPI's and SLA's
- Insurance background would be advantageous
- Property accounting and/or property system (Tramps or YARDI) knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent Technical skills - IT, Word, Excel, Adobe etc, and ability to pick up new systems
- Experienced in reviewing and analysing complex data
- Strong verbal and written communication at all levels, including with peers, managers and internal/external customers
- An ability to negotiate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Able to work under own initiative in a busy environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Please note we have 1 x permanent and 2 x fixed term contract roles available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'