Account Handler - General Insurance
Salary: £28 - £35,000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the South of England?
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically over the last 10 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across Professional Indemnity, Home, Personal, SME
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £30,000
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- CII Qualified desirable
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'