Insurance Account Handler
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable UK Insurance firm. They are looking for a Client Handler. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Client Handler to gain a foothold within a growing organisation and advance in their career.
The successful applicant will have previous Personal Lines Handling experience from a broker or insurer background. You will need a firm understanding of General Insurance principles and regulations, and have proven experience.
Key Role Criteria:
- You will have a solid knowledge of Personal Lines Insurances
- Be able to effectively take ownership of an existing client base with positivity, passion and professionalism
- Handle Motor Vehicle, Motor Trade (road risk) covers and claims processes
- Negotiating with and challenging Insurers' decisions including Third Party Claims and/or recoveries, as applicable
- Liaise with insurers and also effectively work with and keep informed our Account Executives and Account Managers
- Provide administrative support to your Team & Managers
- Produce, collate and analyse data and help produce claims reports
- Provide Risk Management advice including spotting claim trends and remedial action needed
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner
If you feel you meet the above Criteria, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'