Insurance Account Handler - Swindon
Salary up to £30,000, Bonus, Pension and Flex benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker based in the Swindon Due to continued Expansion and growth they are now looking for and experienced Account Handler/ Technician to handle a diverse book of Business.
In this position, you will be required to: -
- Premium processing for individual risks placed under facilities or in the open market
- Premium processing for declarations attaching to in-house binding authorities
- Premium bordereau processing and monitoring
- Certificate production for in-house binding authorities for various classes, including:
o Transportation Risks, Motor Truck Cargo, Stock Through Put etc.
o High Value Homeowners
o General Property
o Bank Owned Property
- Certificate review/checking
- Endorsement production for the above classes
- Earned to incurred production and submission to the markets
- Risk Level Data monitoring and submissions to the market within the required time frame
- Aggregate monitoring and production
- Binding Authority Slip production
- BARS knowledge
- General In-House Underwriter and Producing Broker Support
- Risk and Binding Authority set up on core system
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and appropriate for the client/brokers needs and is prepared to agreed time scales
Cert CII required or Above
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'