Insurance Account Handling Team Leader - Loughborough
Basic Salary up to £30,000 basic subject to experience + Bonus, Medical Insurance and other Benefits
Our client is a leading independent Broker Based in Loughborough who due to continued expansion are looking for a Account Handling Team leader to assist in the continued growth of this business.
As a Team Leader, responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis:
- Main point of contact for the team members.
- Encourage and support staff to drive sales within the business.
- Allocate incoming work load for renewals and new business and ensure that is completed.
- Ensure team are following established processes, including debt collection.
- Monitor and enhance customer service through systems.
- Monitor and improve business processes to ensure task are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Identify training needs and implement solutions to address these.
- Consult members of the team on database system (Acturis).
- A point of contact to deal with any complaints received.
- Monitor team performance against KPIs.
In Addition, you will be looking after your own accounts
- Managing renewals negotiations with insurers
- Presenting renewal terms for clients
- Collating appropriate letters and reports in accordance with the procedure
- Dealing with mid-term alterations
- Chasing debt in accordance with the process
- Work in collaboration with the claims department in order to provide a good claims service.
- Use the database to upload risk details for presentation
- Negotiate quotes for new business prospects
- Create cross selling opportunities with existing clients and new business cases
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job