Insurance Account Handler - Stevenage
Basic salary £ 22,000 DOE + Bonus, Flexible benefits, Pension.
On Site parking, available and 2 Mins Walk from the train station
Our client is one of the Country’s leading Insurance Broking Houses who have a National Coverage through an extensive Network of offices catering for all classes of Personal, Commercial and Corporate Insurances.
Due to continued growth in the Stevenage Office they are looking for an Account Handler who has at least 2 years’ commercial experience in dealing with SME & Commercial classes of Business.
You will be converting qualified leads which are provided by your own in house team for you to call over the phone at pre-arranged times, to provide quotations for the prospects insurances.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £20,000 for SME clients
- Providing Quotations and converting warm leads
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- A background of General Commercial Insurance - a minimum of 1 - 2 years
- Open Gi Experience would be beneficial
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job