Account Executive or sales professional looking to move into the Financial Services industry, Swansea - Up to £50k pa + Bonus + Benefits
"A superb opportunity to join a well-known and established Financial Services Company."
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers. Building on the success and growth of their existing team, they now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive or sales professional looking to move into Financial Services industry to join our growing team in Swansea.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive or sales professional who can hit the ground running, with a high level of ambition, drive and with a proactive approach.
You will need to be target driven, determined, positive and self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
- To handle own portfolio of existing accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base and proactively developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required.
- To operate in accordance with company agreed processes.
- Own client business retention by efficient/ prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments and new enquiries.
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidence by retention rates and commission.
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes.
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- Offer appropriate premium payment options.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability.
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes.
- Work towards individual KPl's as set by Line Manager.
- Control of client debt.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven client management and development expertise.
- High level of experience working as an Account Executive or sales professional.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Achieving results
- Communicating, influencing and relationship building
- Forward planning
- Team Working
For more info
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"