Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Remuneration: up to 45k Subject to relevant skills and experience + Company Benefits + Car Allowance
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business our client works hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. They have built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
To support their continued success and our ambitious plans for further growth we currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive to join our growing team in Shrewsbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Executive looking for a new challenge, or a Senior Account Handler looking for their next step up.
As part of the wider client services team the purpose of the role is to manage an existing client portfolio of commercial insurance business, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the Group.
We are looking for someone keen to build on their commercial insurance experience, who has excellent communication skills and combines strong customer engagement and sales skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results. Experience of general commercial insurance is essential, ideally gained within a broker environment.
You will be expected to be out of the office meeting clients and securing new business, 3-4 days per week.
- To act as a key point of contact to your clients, providing professional support with regards to their product and services
- To build and maintain effective relationships with your clients, providers and colleagues across the Group to ensure excellent service delivery
- To renew your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
- To grow the income of your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
- To achieve new business levels in line with agreed targets
- To identify and develop new business opportunities
- To provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
- To update and maintain records on core systems
Essential experience and skills required
- Ideally experience as an Account Executive, or Account Handler
- Commercial Insurance experience within a broker environment
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPI’s
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player
- Working towards Dip CII
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job