Opportunity for maintenance engineering professionals to work days (Mon-Fri) with a large multinational manufacturing corporation, who have recently invested in their South Wales plant. The business offers an excellent benefits package as well as secure long-term employment. They have recently undertaken a large expansion project which has doubled the manufacturing output within a key area of their site.
As the instrumentation maintenance engineer / technician, you will work as a key part of a multi-skilled engineering team. You will respond to any manufacturing breakdowns and work towards minimising downtime through planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities. Your duties will include:
- Carrying out reactive maintenance engineering to reduce production downtime.
- Following the planned preventative maintenance schedule to improve reliability.
- Maintenance of instrumentation (level, flow, pressure, temperature).
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
- Updating of maintenance and engineering records.
To be successful in your application for the instrumentation maintenance engineer / technician position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant instrumentation or electrical engineering qualification gained within a manufacturing / industrial environment
- Experience of fault finding and maintaining instrumentation (pressure, flow, level, temperature, etc.) and/or PLC systems
- Ability to read engineering drawings
In return, the instrumentation maintenance engineer / technician will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) + defined benefit pension scheme, share incentive plan, private health care for employees and their families, etc.
Please note - the position is based on days Monday to Friday although working outside of these hours may be required on occasion and there is an allowance built into the salary to accommodate this.
If you wish to work with this global manufacturing leader, please click on the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Instrumentation Technician
- PC&A Engineer
- PC&A Technician
- Instrumentation Maintenance Technician
- Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer
- Process Control & Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job