Our experienced and innovative team can assess each situation and implement a complete solution, where necessary, from concept to installation and testing.
The role of an Onshore/Offshore Technician is quite varied and covers many aspects of fault finding, build, testing, installation and commissioning activities.
The role is both workshop and offshore based there is also a requirement to support the engineering office when required. The individual in this role is directly responsible for providing technical assistance essential to support onshore and offshore activities. The individual must both like a challenge and be adaptive to change whilst upholding the companies’commitments to quality, health and safety and the environment.
A degree of flexibility is required in order to fulfil offshore requirements.
Candidate must have experience in small bore tubing.
1. The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, risk assessments and test procedures.
2. Understand the design in electro hydraulic/pneumatic control systems.
3. Ensuring projects are completed according to project plans.
4. Perform calibration of instruments.
5. Carry out site receipt tests, factory acceptance tests and site integration tests.
6. Pressure test and flush hydraulic systems.
7. Fault find on electro hydraulic/pneumatic control systems.
8. Conduct surveys when required on a worldwide basis both on and offshore.
9. Ensure customer satisfaction whilst looking after the companies best interests at the same time.
10. Produce all relevant project documentation such as on/offshore reports, certification files as
11. Assist with tendering and provide support to engineering.
12. Promote the business' services and identify scopes of work to clients that could be executed
13. Adhere to and enforce all policies, processes and core values.
14. Maintain the stores facility.
15. Assist with packing and unpacking of job specific containers.
16. Assist with the packing of completed engineering projects where required.
17. Work closely with other personnel in the same role.
18. Hold and attend toolbox talk meetings
19. Keep the workshop and associated offices clean and tidy and maintain good housekeeping, Qualifications, Education
Requirements & Key Competencies
1. Three to five years of oil and gas industry engineering experience in facility engineering, projects, or operations.
2. Full working knowledge of surveying techniques, equipment standards and procedures is necessary.
3. Full working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and PLC control and instrumentation systems.
4. Effective communication, organization and presentation skills
5. Ideally Possessing a HNC or Degree in Engineering
6. Good Analytical and PC skills, including but not limited to full Microsoft office suit i.e. Word, Excel etc.
7. Good literacy and numeracy skills with an understanding of profit, loss, margin calculations, general good commercial awareness as well as the ability to be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'