Instrument Field Engineer - Oil and Gas
Instrument Engineers are responsible for the operation of measuring instruments that are used in design and configuration of automated systems. This typically involves improving system productivity, reliability, safety, optimisation and stability.
Position: Instrument Field Engineer
* Maintains regular communication with GCC & Company and assist instrument manager
* Report all instrument matters to instrument manager
* Review work procedures, standards and codes of practice related to the project requirements.
* Ability to figure out the cause of the problem and resolve them using given resources
* Respecting others and having synergy effect within the team for the benefit of the organization rather than individual interest and ability to form mutual cooperation between co-workers
* Ability to understand other's expectation and need, and in various method clearly express/convey own thoughts
* Ability to continuously develop knowledge/techniques/experience required to perform at work and achieve outcome
* Having responsibility for one's own task and performing enthusiastically while taking responsibility of the outcome
* Passion towards his/her work and accomplish the task proactively and enthusiastically
* Ability to adapt organization and culture the new ways of accomplishing task and build good relationship between the co-workers
* Deliver engineering lessons learned to instrument manager
- Degree: B.A or B.S Degree
- Language: English and Russian (must)
- Experience & Qualifications;
Min. 8 years of relevant experience in Russia
2. Special knowledge and work experience in the area of Instrument engineering in accordance to requirements of Russian Federation norms and international standards
3. Experience in Gas & Oil Projects no less than 5 years, or Experience in Petrochemical
Projects no less than 5 years
4. Skills: Smart Plant Instrumentation (Intools), AutoCAD
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'