BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Instrument Co-ordinator to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within an operating theatre environment
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems,
Duties of this role include:
- To assist in the provision of a comprehensive Sterile Instrument service to the Operating Theatre / Endoscopy and OPD. To ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained in working areas, to work as an active member of the theatre team and maintain good working relationships.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job