£18K-£22K Basic Salary TO £35K-£45K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Compnay Car or Allowance
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
- Greet all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner to build rapport.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers ie applicants, vendors, professional contacts
- Establish all the necessary background information to thoroughly understand the Applicant’s position, circumstances and their dominant buying motive
- If a mortgage is required, introduce applicant to the Mortgage Consultant or make an appointment for the future
- Present appropriate property details to the applicant and discuss the key features
- Persuade applicant to view (arrange an appointment to view) one or more of the properties presented.
- Immediately contact Vendor to arrange property viewing. Document agreed date and time.
- Advise Applicant accordingly ensuring data and time is placed in the office diary if an accompanied viewing is required.
- Contact applicant following viewing to obtain a response and action accordingly
- When an offer is made check applicants ability to proceed, financial status and appropriate chain details
- Contact vendor and discuss offer made
- When an offer is accepted, undertake all relevant administrative duties to ensure sale is progressed to completion at the earliest opportunity
- Remain in contact with all parties until such time as the sale is complete
- Conduct market appraisal in a professional manner creating a positive and favourable impression of Connells’ ability to meet their needs
- Clearly advise the vendor of all relevant details regarding their agreement with the company
- Agree appropriate fee
- Arrange for property details to be compiled, approved and advertised appropriately (office, web site, local press)
- Immediately advise vendor of response from viewing
- Previous sales experience within an Estate Agency environment is essential, as is the ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer care/service.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales, some experience of staff management would also be beneficial.
- You must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Previous experience of coaching members of staff would be an advantage.
- You must be highly accurate, numerate, well organised and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
- You must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
- Finally you must have a clean driving licence and be a car owner.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency Career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our group and company website at www.connells.co.uk and group B2B website www.connellsgroup.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"