Yoh Solutions currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer to undertake an initial 2 Month contract for an international engineering company based in Milton Keyes.
The successful candidate will be required to design a fully blended learning solution from data and specifications provided from internal and external customers.
The role will involve but not be limited to the following;
Key Tasks & Activities
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, clients and the development team
- Create engaging and interactive Instructor Led Training (ILT) material
- Create engaging e-learning scripts and simulation/scenario storyboards
- Overseeing the build phase of digital assets ensuring the learning designs stays true to the original concept
- Use recognized learning methodologies to select the most appropriate learning design
- Design learning evaluation methodology
- Author assessment questions for course materials
Key Technical Skills & Competencies
- Ability to develop successful stakeholder and client relationships, influence design decisions and translate client requirements into robust design concepts
- Ability to apply principles of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) and the ADDIE cycle
- Ability to apply principle of Kirkpatrick's four levels of evaluation
- Ability to script e-learning and digital assets
- In depth knowledge of SCORM compliance in eLearning
- In depth knowledge of Learning and Content Management systems (LCMS)
- Formal Qualifications in training design highly desirable (CIPD, CTP; TAP etc.)
If you would like to apply for this position or would like more information please call Matthew Warren for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'