Fantastic opportunity! We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Watford, they are looking for an Instructional Designer to revamp the Customer Operations training curriculum and digitalise content where appropriate and report on training initiatives to seek continuous improvement.
- Design and develop blended learning solutions meeting the needs of all teams within Customer Operations, using Adobe Captivate
- Create e-learning pick and mix modules, working with subject matter experts to identify business and learning objectives.
- Adapt existing content to the new blended curricula for each Customer Operations team
- Review reporting and insights for training interventions to ensure effectiveness and search for potential improvements
- Deliver Train the Trainer materials and sessions to ensure consistency of delivery
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of instructional design and curriculum development, with an understanding of learning methodologies
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate (must) and Storyline (not essential but desirable)
- CLDP desirable
- The ability to think creatively, developing innovative content
- Knowledge of online standards (SCORM)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign etc) would be an advantage
- Project management skills