Instructional Designer / e-Learning Developer (6 Month FTC)
Are you a training development professional with a creative flair and eye for detail? Are you able to turn ideas into learning realities and outcomes? If so, read on.
About Our Client
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, our client has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847. They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
Our client acquired a world-renowned NDT, Corrosion and Coatings Training and Consultancy organisation in 2012. Based in their multi-million pound Engineering Training Centre just outside Sheffield, they offer a range of inspection and non-destructive testing training courses, examinations and consultancy services.
They are now looking for an Instructional Designer / e-Learning Developer to join their passionate team.
As our client’s Instructional Designer / e-Learning Developer, you will conduct and co-ordinate reviews to ensure that learning materials are professionally structured, formatted, designed, controlled, stored and produced in readiness for course provision.
You will manage the development of blended e-Learning content from start to finish. Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage project schedules, communicate progress, actions and sign off processes.
Your role will also include:
- Liaising with subject matter experts and manage the design, control and development of online blended learning materials using the Instructional Design documentation provided
- Using relevant software tools and learning technologies to develop, enhance, manage, version control and store learning materials
- Project managing and undertaking editorial, technical and functional development of online courses to provide modern and flexible means of study
- Maintaining quality assurance to ensure that all content migrated to the learning management system meets the required guidelines and standards
To join our client as an Instructional Designer / e-Learning Developer, you’ll need:
- Proven e-Learning design and development experience and experience in designing, developing and delivering emerging learning and blended learning solutions - taking face to face training material and repurposing it for online delivery
- Experience of using Camtasia or recording narrated presentations
- Experience of developing content in a virtual learning environment such as Moodle
- A strong understanding of instructional design and underpinning learning theory
- Experience of commissioning graphics and animations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Training Developer, Training Designer, Instructional Developer, e-Learning Manager, e-Learning Officer, or e-Learning Designer.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
Accredited by Investors in People, committed to offering equal opportunities and focused on innovation, our client offers the ideal environment in which to further develop your career.
You’ll discover a great range of rewards and benefits, a superb working environment and a passionate, dedicated team to make your working days fly past.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. Our client is looking forward to receiving your application.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Instructional Designer / e-Learning Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'