Be-IT Resourcing is currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Glasgow. They are looking for an Instructional Designer & eLearning Developer who will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing learning for internal and external audiences across a range of technical software solutions. They partner closely with key stakeholders to develop engaging content, with a focus on digital learning methods (eLearning). They analyse learning needs, design and develop the learning solutions, and measure their effectiveness.
- Scope, design and develop learning content that is both engaging and informative
- Identify learning objectives, develop learning content, and drive evaluation and assessment strategies
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SME’s) to understand the training need and content requirements
- Work as part of the software release process to identify internal enablement requirements and training updates required as a result of new features
- Manage content source files in shared libraries and upload content into the learning management system for access by learners
- Support continual process improvement within the team to ensure we are building high-quality, scalable content for our audience
- Participate in train-the-trainer sessions and / or formal handoffs to learning delivery teams
- Respond to requests for content updates based on identified defects and issues
- Read technical specifications and translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand content
- Create and update internal processes and templates to minimize future content development time
- Convert content designs into animated, interactive eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise
- Work with management to incorporate learning into release management and change management as part of the software development life cycle.
- Maintain associated learning plans and assessments within the learning management system
- Maintain existing web-based training content to ensure the content remains relevant and up to date with periodical version updates
- Evaluate existing process and training documentation to identify the most suitable content to further develop into a web-based training format
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience using eLearning development tools (preferably Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise & Camtasia)
- Demonstrated experience developing eLearning courseware, job aids, online tutorials and other training materials
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an instructional designer and 3 years’ experience developing eLearning content
- Experience using and administering learning management systems
- Familiarity with relevant content packaging formats such as SCORM
- Graphical design skills and experience
- Experience developing accessible eLearning resources based on global standards (WCAG)
- Experience in training delivery
Please apply online for Immediate consideration or get in touch with Alastair Philp at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'