Our client is on a journey to modernize its client experiences and the supporting materials globally in transformational consulting work. The PPK (Product, Practice and Knowledge) Instructional Designer will provide instructional design and development support for this effort.
This position is a great opportunity to support the Instructional Designer Director who is one of the most credible and engaging individuals we have met for some time, this position will very much compliment the Directors Strategic and Creative style.
The successful individual will help shape and centralise the current materials used in the business so whilst you will need to be curious and creative it will involve physically writing and designing the content of training used by the Consultants in the business.
Specifically, the PPK Instructional Designer will lead projects to:
Assess and upgrade existing workshop materials and experiences used in in the company consulting practice.
Conduct gap and stakeholder analysis with the PPK leadership team to evaluate, select, design and lead new development projects for use by consulting practice.
Collaborate with Partners and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to develop initial prototypes, gather learnings from client beta-tests and iterate practices and products for integration into company standard body of work.
Evaluate innovations and technologies to enhance legacy client, learner and participant materials and experiences.
• Leads collaboration with all stakeholders including, PPK leadership, Partners, Consultants, and clients to identify, select, design, and develop new offerings in the business.
• Partners with Director in framing individual practice/product development projects and executing those projects according to the agreed upon Scope, Schedule, Budget.
• Conducts instructional research and analysis on learners and client contexts and then applies tested instructional design theories, practice and methods, including transformational learning principles to achieve desired learning outcomes.
• Facilitates scoping meetings with subject-matter-experts, consultants, PPK leadership team members, technical experts and other stakeholders. Develops practice material assets, instructional materials, learning resources, and any other performance support materials required to implement service offering.
• Devises and drives service offering and communication launch plans. In partnership with stakeholders, designs and codifies a new practice material launch process to ensure that enhanced materials and resources, new products, and new technologies are communicated and embedded into global service offerings.
• Develops an approach and supporting processes and protocols for the assessment and validation of skills acquisition and achievement of standards for learners who experience practice materials.
• Designs and develops creative, participant-centered materials and supporting consultant facilitator guides that leverage multiple modalities including traditional instructor-led, videos, job aids, technology, resources, and toolkits.
• Evaluates and recommends innovative learning solutions to engage participants and sustain new skills / behaviors across diverse workforces.
• Develop scalable consulting practice service offering solutions to ensure all programs are consistent and ready for potentially a global audience
• Effectively manages multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, coordinating with other team members to produce and embed the discrete practice and product designs and content into knowledge storage websites.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in instructional design or equivalent would be an advantage
• Experience as an Instructional Designer in a global consulting environment preferred.
• Must have demonstrated experience and the initiative to understand critical business needs, analyze issues, and collaborate with stakeholders globally to develop scalable learning solutions
Proficiency in instructional design, grounded in design principles, able to work conceptually and practically,
• Strong communication skills verbally, visually and in writing along with an attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to calibrate designs to the unique needs of different audience types and to produce relevant, highly-marketable offerings.
• Ability to collaborate inside of the company and also in partnership with its core clients.
• Skilled at both facilitating groups and working with individuals
• Project management skills - proficient in prioritizing and organizing a diversified workload
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'