Head of Design
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you experienced in the field of Occupational Psychology and creating e-learning materials? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to lead a successful creative Design team and lead their strategy moving forward.
The company are a leading training consultancy providing experiential bespoke training programmes. In a saturated market, they are carving themselves as a market leader in providing science-based training. They are now on the lookout for a Head of Design to lead the strategy of the team and be involved in several projects for C-suite executives. The business are going through rapid growth and it is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to manage a growing team.
- To lead the design for projects ensuring a consistent high quality of work ensuring the client team can deliver world-class inductions and training.
- To design learning related content as well as mentoring the team and ensuring as a team you are creating industry leading content.
- To create strategy and processes for the team moving forward.
- To be a key influence on the recruitment of the wider business.
- To brief external trainers ahead of delivery as well as providing feedback ensuring they have sufficient information to deliver training to clients.
- To undertake independent research to support projects and activities, ensuring that the business are fully up-to-date with the latest industry news allowing for the highest level of service.
- Previous experience in training and learning design will allow you get up to speed with the business operations and hit the ground running.
- Being analytical will allow you to contribute to complex problem solving
- Knowledge of learning and behavioural science will allow you to build projects and content to a high standard
- Having previously led the growth of teams will allow you to effectively manage the rapidly evolving team.
- Previous experience with C-suite level executives will ensure you are comfortable managing the client book.
- Being flexible will allow you to get stuck into a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
If this role seems like the next step for you, please click Apply Now!
- learning and development
- e learning
- occupational psychology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'