Job Title: In-Store Marketing Executive
Salary: Depending on Experience
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy Marketing team, based in Bournemouth.
As the In-Store Marketing Executive you will be coordinating all in store point of sale activity delivering clear customer focused and on brand campaigns.
- Co-ordination of the in-store point of sale; from brief to agency, print production and in store implementation
- Delivery of effective customer focused point of sale to communicate the seasonal plan, promotions and in category campaigns on time, to brief and within budget
- Manage the budget spend in line with forecast
- Oversee and co-ordinate the key agency supplier relationships
- To establish effective relationships with all stakeholders to ensure a cohesive plan across the business.
- Deliver forward promotional and seasonal campaigns, ensuring that all activity is fully integrated across marketing, buying and operations and that it is communicated effectively to stores to ensure success.
- Act as central point of contact for information and advice with regard to themed activities.
- Capture learning from each campaign through close liaison with key stakeholders to develop to develop best practice solutions and drive plan of continual improvement.
- You may also be asked to support and undertake other related duties not listed in this job spec from time to time according to the needs of the business.
- To oversee and deliver the instore radio service to stores via an approved agency
- Excellent planning and organisations skills, with proven track record of being able to juggle multiple projects whilst keeping in firm control of each one.
- Good analytical skills
- High standard of IT skills
- Confident presenter
- Excellent negotiator
- Retail experience
- Self-starter, who uses their initiative to see what needs to be done, gets on with the job and isn't afraid of decision making.
- A 'completer-finisher' - someone who likes to make sure the job is finished and delivered.
- Good influencer, who is able to keep project teams focused and working to deadlines.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'