Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary / FE technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit experienced Institute Directors to start employment from January 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter (Start dates are negotiable).
The organisation is looking for applications from experienced academic & administrative leaders to ensure the establishment and successful operation of the Institute by directing the planning, coordination, implementation, administration of the curriculum, educational management and student wellbeing functions.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ Management experience
- A clear understanding of the Vocational Education Sector
Education Minimum Requirements
- Masters in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical), Science or Mathematics
- Excellent Tax Free salary package (Approx. £80K)
- Permanent employment contracts
- Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
- Relocation Allowance
- Schooling allowance for children
- Medical Insurance - Self, spouse & 3 children
- Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
- Annual Gratuity
Please contact us for a more detailed job description.
If you are looking for a management position overseas we have client schools worldwide who are recruiting for positions in Nursery, Primary, Secondary and FE for the current and 2017/2018 academic year.
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Interviews for short-listed applicants will be held in the UK or by Skype
To apply for this position, please send your CV or call Astute Education for more details
- Engineering Discipline
- Senior Management
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job