This rapidly growing retailer and manufacturer of print is looking for an entrepreneurial, commercially aware and charismatic Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in growing the business in the USA.
The business has been recognised in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the past two years and also features in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Recently the business expanded into the USA and is now looking for a Brand Manager to take ownership of the US Brand. You will be responsible for the year-on-year growth, revenue performance and net profit. You will work closely with other departments such as web development, customer services and production to define and implement the overall brand strategy.
The role requires someone who has a proactive attitude, is results driven, commercially aware and has an entrepreneurial spirt. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to make their mark as we expand into new markets.
The team is located just a few minutes from junction 36 of the M1 near Rotherham/Sheffield in South Yorkshire. The starting salary for this role is £25,000 - £32,000 per annum.
- BUPA healthcare following 3 months of employment
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- The opportunity to work in a progressive and revolutionary business
- Unrivalled development opportunities
- Working in a modern, open plan office environment
- Relaxed dress code
The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Defining the product and pricing strategy for the USA
- Managing the marketing budget and strategy
- Working with other departments to launch new products and test prices
- Creating and implementing retention strategies to maximise LTV
- Driving year on year revenue and net profit growth
- Represent the USA customer within the business and understanding their motivations for buying print
- Reporting on brand performance
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Developing and launching new products to market
- Knowledge or experience of implementing a marketing strategy
- Experience of managing a budget
- Working with other departments to deliver business objectives
- Understanding key business metrics such as net profit and how they can be influenced
- Be commercially minded and focused on delivering results
- A business, marketing or BSC degree
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Experience of working in the USA or US Market
- Experience of managing a team
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting your C.V. and cover letter through Reed.co.uk. Due to the high volume of applications expected, we will only be making contact with those individuals who are invited to the next stage of the selection process
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Retention Strategies
- Managing budgets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job