A great opportunity has arisen for an Installer / Fitter to join a glazing specialist to cover commercial maintenance projects across the UK. The company have been continuously growing and due to a busy order book within their maintenance department, they now require a Glazing Installer with experience working on commercial architectural glazing projects to join their team based near to Farnborough.
The suitable Installer / Fitter will have a strong background working within the glazing sector and ideally have worked on commercial maintenance projects previously. It is essential for the Site Supervisor to hold an up to date CSCS card. The role offers a progressive path with the vision to grow into a Site Supervisors position.
Glazing Installer Position Overview
- Work on glazing maintenance projects across the UK
- Attend handover meetings
- Attend site when required to establish the maintenance work needed
- Site surveys
- Health and Safety
- Travel throughout the UK
- Working from heights
Glazing Installer Position Requirements
- Strong background within the glazing sector (Schuco, Pilkington, ALUK, SAPA etc.)
- Knowledge of installing glazing at a high level
- Full UK Driver's License
- CSCS card holder and SSSTS/SMSTS (or prepared to attend a course to obtain)
- Prepared to travel across the UK and be flexible with working hours, some works may need to be undertaken at night or on a weekend. (Overtime paid)
- Standard hours are 7am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Maintenance projects range from £5k - £200k with the maintenance division turning over £1.2m alone.
Glazing Installer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £40,000
- Company van and fuel card
- Food allowance when working away from home
- All training courses paid for
- Private medical
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'