Installer / Carpenter - Surrey, London and surrounding areas.
West Byfleet, Surrey
£25k to £28k with van and tools provided and overtime at time and a half.
My client a specialist in the design, manufacture and installation of luxury saunas, steam rooms and thermal wellbeing rooms for the wellness industry, both domestic and commercial and have worked on prestigious developments including One Hyde Park, numerous Highgate and Mayfair properties and also projects in the South of France and the Middle East.
Due to expansion of the business, we are now looking for professional Carpenter with great finishing as well as build skills, to ensure correct installation processes and good practices are carried out.
Day to day duties will include:
- Check on-site dimensions are correct before commencing construction work
- Check the correct materials have been provided to do the job
- Read, understand and continually refer to drawings during construction process
- Construction of timber framed walls, steam room shells, interiors of wellness suites with use of different materials.
- Conduct regular quality / accuracy checks throughout construction process
- Comply with manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines
- Complete a detailed snag inspection of installed items prior to completion of works.
- Ensure work sites are left tidy before leaving site
- Take photographic records of each project and keep on file until the job is signed off and complete
- Complete Daily project sheets with complete and detailed information and submit at the end of each working day
- Work with the Installations Manager & Project Managers to quickly resolve any issues on site and complete fault diagnosis process
- Comply with all H&S regulations / requirements
A uniform is provided, and all tools needed will be supplied.
Full training will be given on all wellness suites
3+ years experience within a carpentry trade (minimum NVQ Level 2 Certification)
Full Driving licence required
Pro-active and willing to collaborate with all colleagues, regardless of department or job role to ensure the company delivers the best on every project
Team skills essential but also the ability to work as an individual when needed
- NVQ 2
- reading drawings