This rapidly growing and highly reputable North East business is looking to recruit an experienced Installations & Service Engineer to join their team.
You will be field-based attending client site and interacting with customers to find solutions and resolutions to any issues and problems they are experiencing.
To be responsible for the maintenance and installation of all necessary equipment, products and services on a client site to support the delivery and operational working of networks and communications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programming, Installing, maintaining and fault finding of the key components of the systems that frequently include equipment
- To install equipment on clients’ site that will require work from home for set periods of time.
- Proficient in the use of communications analysers and related test equipment.
- Advise customers regarding the proper use of equipment and address specific user issues.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with external suppliers, manufacturers and software development groups to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Carry out area and site surveys to identify equipment location and provide appropriate network design, planning and optimisation.
- Submit technical reports to support Sales Account Managers to produce client facing documentation during the lifecycle of the tender or quotation with relevant systems and product information and undertake client demonstrations of system capabilities.
- Provide 24 hour contact/availability for client service issues on a rotational 'on call’ basis.
- To comply with all Company policies and regulations as well as the relevant industry standards in relation to installation, maintenance and operation of equipment for hire and rental usage
Fuel card and credit card for expenses. Mobile phone and laptop. Fleet vehicle available.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'