Installations Project Manager
JOB TITLE: Installations Project Manager
REPORTING TO: Customer Service Director.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Liaising with sales department for planning the resources for installation
- Organising site surveys and liaising with customers to ensure that services are available prior to the installation.
- Organising installation for UK engineers and liaising with HQ for installations.
- Ensure every installation is dealt with as a project (cradle to grave), liaising with sales for planning to ensure the correct resources are available
- Ensure that the machine is being signed off and any follow ups on issues are dealt with and resolved promptly.
- Optimising resource utilisation.
- Liaising with contractors for mechanical installation
- Keep all necessary documentation up to date accurately.
Highly organised with an attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Strong customer service and interpersonal skill
IT capabilities and technically oriented
Excellent at building trust, confidence and relationship with customers and the team
Qualification in project management discipline (e.g. Prince2, PMP) or willingness to obtain a qualification
Minimum one years’ experience in a project management role
Excellent salary pacakge available.
Possible backgrounds, Installation, Installations, Planning, Project Manager, Project Management
- Equipment Installation
- Project Management
- Project Planning