Are you an Electrician looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience in domestic installation and testing?
Then look no further, Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Installations Electrician for their client based in Bury St Edmunds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As an Installations Electrician you will be working alongside a Junior/apprentice Electrician in domestic properties to install and test all electric work. You will be the lead electrician in a pair and will be responsible for taking a junior under your wing and helping them to learn the ropes.
As an Installations Electrician you will be responsible for:-
- Installation of electrical systems and appliances in domestic properties in accordance with the current edition of The IET Wiring Regulations
- Install, inspect and test electrical installations and have the ability to correctly fill in the appropriate Electrical Certificate for the task
- Liaise with customers/clients in the properties on a daily basis
- Assist with the training of a junior member of staff
To be considered as an Installation Electrician you must have:-
- 17th Edition is essential
- Experience in domestic installation/testing is essential
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player but also happy and confident to work alone when necessary
The role of Installation Electrician is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of £28,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience. The company offer a work van, uniform, fuel card (business use only), company mobile phone and a tablet.
If this role sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design