- Location Maldon Essex
- 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with occasional overnight stays
- Salary up to £25,000
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays rising to 33 days with service.
We are a sports equipment manufacturer based near Maldon in Essex looking for a new Installation Co-ordinator to join our team.
Our Co-ordinators carry out surveys, draw up requirements, arrange for manufacture and manage the installation process. If successful you will join a business who are leaders in their industry supplying and installing sports equipment throughout the UK.
- Visiting new, and existing sports establishments UK wide, to carry out site surveys.
- Attend site meetings with builders, architects, and schools to specify requirements.
- Produce 2D AutoCAD drawings from hand sketches.
- Liaise with manufacturing to ensure client requirements are met.
- Manage the installation process through to completion.
- Work to specific guidelines
- This role can involve working at height and being on active building sites in sports halls and gymnasium.
- Travelling and staying away from home occasionally
- Training will be provided.
Skills & Experience
- AutoCAD experience is a must.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Previous survey experience preferred.
- PASMA, IPAF and CSCS certificates would be an advantage.
- GCSE Math & English grade C and above preferred.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'