Installations Coordinator– Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Reports to: National Installations Manager
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for an Installations Coordinator to join our office in Wisbech.
Harvey Jones have hand built more than 15,000 bespoke kitchens and know exactly what it takes to deliver furniture that our clients are proud to use and have in their homes. We craft our kitchens in three simple, beautifully made designs. They are built to last using traditional construction techniques, and each design can be customised and personalised to our clients’ exact needs and tastes.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Installations Cooridinator to join to join the team in the Wisbech office.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to work in an exclusive location in Cambridgeshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To schedule client appointments with fieldbased Installations Technicians for the purposes of: Site surveys, post fit and paint inspection and sign-off and investigations.
- To schedule subcontract kitchen fitters and painters in line with client project timescales.
- To manage warranty claims including: Verifying the claim, liaise with trades to arrange inspection and/or completion of work relevant to claim, to review and action inspection report and liaise with the client in relation to claim keeping them updated at all stages.
- To coordinate and manage Installation Technician diaries to ensure an effective and efficient use of time and resources.
- To maintain up to date and accurate information on the Company’s Easy Quote system.
- Ensure the best possible level of Customer Service is always maintained.
- Ad hoc administrative duties to support and maintain the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Installations Department.
- Embrace, and maintain, the Company’s Brand and Core Values, at all times.
- Previous experience within a role coordinating of field-based engineers, site workers, or delivery services. Or,
- Previous experience within a customer care environment such as a call centres or service centre. Or,
- Previous experience of logistics/manufacturing, possibly from a technical environment and/or a vertically integrated customer focused Company. Or,
- Previous experience of customer care or dealing with customers by phone and email within a premium sector/brand.
You must be a team player but also be able to carry out duties alone as required and with minimal supervision. A successful candidate will possess an eye for detail and remain focused and conscientious even when under pressure. A positive attitude and the ability to communicate politely and effectively is essential.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 08.00-4.30pm with one half day in the week)
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career as an Installations Coordinator- APPLY TODAY!
If you have not heard from us within the next two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'