Installations & Contracts Manager, Harrogate, £35,000 & £4.5k car allowance
You will lead and direct the Installations department ensuring delivery is in line with the business strategy and installation targets are achieved. As a senior member of the team, you contribute to the development of the overall business strategy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and leadership to Regional Supervisors to enable them to effectively manage their Installations Teams throughout the UK
- Work with Installations teams to ensure performance, productivity, OTIF and reduce downtime
- Ensure Installation teams have access to right tools and training to be fully effective and safe in their role, whilst operating within agreed SOP’s
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- In relation to Commercial Contracts, liaise with Commercial Business Development Manager and Technical Sales Manager to agree achievable project specifications, and set out within the contractual documentation
- Ensure detailed documentation is maintained for each Commercial Project, with a focus on margin and potential risks.
- Ensuring Install OTIF targets are achieved
- High calibre Installation team performing in line with Company values
- Commercial Projects delivered OTIF
- Budgeted installation values and material costs to enable full analysis
- Working in partnership with other teams across the business, to ensure process completion and customer satisfaction
- Accurate record keeping and analysis of Installation’s requirements
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Experienced leader from an installation/contracts background
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of the Installers role and their requirements
- Ability to follow processes through to completion
- Team working, with an understanding of the wider business implications
- Customer focus, with a 'can do’ attitude
- Sound IT skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'