Installation & Validation Technician - Electrical-North
Electrical Installation and Validation Engineer
£27-30K plus overtime, use of company vehicle
Field Based, you should be based in Northern England-covering a predominantly local patch
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation engineer or technician, looking for a position covering a regional patch with a growing specialist SME business in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors?
The role offers autonomy, job security, excellent working conditions and the chance to work for a quality organisation with a superb reputation.
The role will be home/field based with a regional remit, the companies headquarters are in the North West of England.
You will work as part of a national team of field based staff to ensure the efficiency of cleanroom installations and validations are carried out to both the companies and customers' expectations
- Full time permanent role, home/field based with regional coverage based in the Corby/Kettering area
- Ensure that all installations being performed are completed to the required specification and standards, efficiently and on time.
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure all materials and labour are available in the right place at the right time.
- Academic qualifications in Electrical Engineering (HNC/NVQ Level 3/Degree)
- Experience in a field based installation role, ideally including HVAC/Electrical installation
- Experience of working autonomously
To apply for this excellent opportunity please email your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'