Installation Site Supervisor - Field based
Kelvin KBB® is one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of kitchens, bathroom vanity furniture and wardrobe systems. We design, manufacture and install for the housebuilders of the UK and have an exciting vacancy for an Installation Site Supervisor. Liaising between site and the various departments within Kelvin, you will be responsible for the day to day service, quality and safety standards for site installations carried out by our team of Fitters in your geographic area.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV. In your application, please provide us with your salary expectations.
About the candidate
Ideally based at the top of the M25 around Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire, this role would suit candidates looking to come off the tools and step up into a more senior role.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company Car
- Pension, Childcare vouchers & Life assurance
- Carry out site visits and managing the installation process from initial survey through to snagging and handover, ensuring customers experience the highest standards of quality installation.
- Liaise with trade professionals and central installation co-ordinators through the installation process and acting as point of contact to keep customers fully updated.
- Monitor and manage installation fitters, sourcing when necessary to continue to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Ensure completion of installation reports and quality standards.
- Assist in managing and overseeing every installation through to completion.
- Ensure all required materials and products are scheduled to be on site when required.
- Manage cost control for the installation area, ensuring the area is working with a cost-efficient approach whilst maintaining the world class level of customer experience.
- Ensure installations and remedial are completed on time.
- Manage installation standards via monitoring and the application of risk management methodology.
- Ensure installation businesses are compliant with all appropriate Health and Safety, legislative and business requirements.
- Implement a continuous improvement culture within existing Installation Service levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of field-based installation or service management, with Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom specifically being advantageous.
- Experience of working within the Building Trade.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Able to effectively prioritise, manage a varied work load and demonstrate flexibility.
- Be proactive with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Customer facing service experience, with a "cando and positive attitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'