On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment
We are seeking to recruit an Installation/Service Engineer in the Leeds area whose main strengths are IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control and Intruder.
The role involves:
• Installation, servicing and maintenance of:
• CCTV both analogue and IP
• Access Control
• Intruder Alarm
• Fire Systems would be an advantage but not essential.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job
reports through the Company’s service system.
• Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the work carried out on the system
prior to leaving site.
• Installing systems to a high standard.
• Working to safe health & safety practices.
• 5 years’ experience in installing CCTV, Access Control and intruder systems
(commissioning an advantage)
• Good understanding of access control, intruder, IP and analogue CCTV
• Good knowledge of CCTV control rooms (an advantage).
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
• IPAF Licence.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working
relationship with customers and colleagues.
• Be well Organised and have self-discipline.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, I-Pad, laptop and phone
Applicants are invited to submit their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) quoting reference LPISE02.