We are working with an integrator of highly technical CCTV and Access control systems who are looking for an Installation Manager to ensure complete customer satisfaction for all projects and ongoing maintenance, meeting SLAs and managing the engineering team.
Working both nationally and across EMEA, the company deliver a variety of integrated IP security projects including Access Control, IP CCTV and Intruder Alarms to key Global Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction during all projects and maintenance work including meeting agreed SLAs.
- Working closely with the customer service, engineering and project teams.
- Managing the engineers, including project deployment, call out rota and scheduling planned maintenance visits.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the engineers’ performance, training and development.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role in the electronic security industry.
- Capable of building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A good technical understanding of security systems.
- Organised, able to work well in a busy fast paced environment and good attention to detail.
- CMI management qualification, electrical, electronic, or specific security systems qualification.
- £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job