First 2 Recruit is working on behalf of our client in Chard who are looking for an experienced Installation Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £30,000 + over night stay allowance. You will need to be able to work away from home for 3-4 days (2-3 nights) per week over a 4-6 month period each year.
Our client is expanding their Projects team by adding another experienced Installation Manager. This role will focus on delivering high value, multiple room projects in the UK and Europe.
As Installation Manager you will be directed by the Projects Manager, your role will include:
- Participation in pre-planning of installations, eg logistics, fitting teams
- Client and supplier liaison
- Site-based management of all aspects of delivery, distribution and installation of interior furniture
- Budgetary control
Perks of the position;
You will be part of a dynamic, highly-motivated, growing team of individuals working within one of the most highly respected British design brands with an open, progressive and forward
looking attitude. You will be working in a stunning, rural environment with fabulous views over rolling countryside in a large, light, bright, beautifully designed, open office work space
or you will be travelling the world! You will have access to a fun social calendar and private healthcare.
Desired but not essential experience for the post of Installation Manager:
- Managing site-based personnel (preferable)
- Scheduling/planning large scale works (strongly preferred).
To be considered for the role of Installation Manager you need to be:
- Super organised, with an ability to multi task and prioritise
- Dynamic, highly motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Reliable, committed and able to work independently
- Professional, friendly and able to work well within a team
- Eager and enthusiastic, pro-active with a can do attitude and hands on approach
- A first class communicator, both verbal and written
- Skilled in IT (eg Microsoft Office, project software and snagging software)
- Prepared to work away from home for 3-4 days (2-3 nights) each week over a 4-6 month period each year.
If you think this could be the right position for you please send your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job