Installation Manager is required to work for a well-established windows and doors manufacturer and supplier. The client prides themselves and are highly recognised for their professional and friendly service they provide and their high quality products produced for the customer. This company are based in Lincolnshire and are looking to get an Installation Manager to head up their team covering the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire area.
The most suitable Installation Manager will have working experience with installations of windows and doors. As an Installation Manager you will have previous experience managing a team and working alongside sales managers and customers. The Installation Manager will be expected to constantly exceed customer expectations from sale through to post installation.
Installation Manager Position Overview
- Lead and manage the administration and installation teams (4 teams)
- Facilitate toolbox talks with installation team
- Recruit and train additional fitters
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with
- Make sure all products are manufactured and ordered on time
Installation Manager Position Requirements
- Previous installation management experience
- Working knowledge within the windows and doors industry
- Toolbox talks experience
- CSCS Card
- Strong technical skills
Installation Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £33,000 - £37,000 (DOE)
- Company car
- 20 days holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job