Installation Manager (Solar)
£40,000 - £55,000 + Remote Working + Health Insurance + Pension + Holidays
If you've got experience in managing renewable energy projects such as Solar PV and EV and want to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the energy sector then this could be the role for you.
In this role you will be responsible for growing and leading a team to deliver renewable energy projects from start to finish, including relevant work such as site/technical surveys, contract negotiation and performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in overseeing commercial scale Solar PV projects at a minimum, and additional experience with EV or Heat Pumps will be of great benefit.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys being in a position of leadership where the work they do will directly impact the company's success as they grow.
* Developing and implementing a growth plan and supply chain for the company's Energy team
* Initial site visits and surveys to determine and propose suitable energy solutions for the client, then negotiating and securing contracts
* Overseeing technical surveys, full system design and procurement process
* Responsibility for site until handover (site setup, coordinating deliveries, commissioning tests, training, HSE compliance, documentation reviews, handover to asset management team, O&M contracts)
* Relevant energy/engineering qualification at degree, postgraduate, HNC or HND level
* Previous experience of overseeing design and installation of commercial scale Solar PV projects
* Business development experience (growing and leading a team, KPI reviews, customer satisfaction targets etc.)
* Practical experience with a range of engineering and design software packages for design & specification of Solar PV
* Chartered membership of relevant professional association (desirable)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
- project manager
- renewable energy
- head of
- green energy
- heat pump
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'