6 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for a performance driven, innovative and enthusiastic Installation Manager based out of the New Forest Installation Centre.
Working alongside and reporting to the Installation Centre Manager the successful candidate will take ownership of the full Installation life-cycle, driving installation team performance from delivery through to completion.
To be successful your existing knowledge and experience will likely allow you to demonstrate strong financial and people management ability mixed with a first hand understanding of the installation process, and of the business’s wider service delivery goals.
Responsibilities as Installation Manager include:
• Attracting, selecting and performance managing the Installation team
• Monitor and drive Customer Service standards through KPI delivery and site visits
• Identify team development needs and introduce appropriate interventions, working with other manager’s within the business to do so.
• To ensure health and safety is consistently adhered to
• To act as a mentor for all members of the team, ensuring progressive best practice and maximising return on effort.
As part of an established and high performing team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and will suit an aspiring professional who is looking to take their experience to the next level by demonstrating the positive difference they can make at all levels.
If you are interested in this Installation Manager opportunity please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job