Our client is looking for a Automotive Mechaical Engineer with previous Automotive experience to join their growing business. This role will be will be a full time permanent role and is field based, with a strong possibility of overnight stays at client locations.
- Prototype installs including troubleshooting, fabrication and modifications
- Analyse application and production errors, provide advice on most suitable solution.
- Carry out new installations of emission control systems
- Provide support and suggestions for continuous improvement
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with company and legislative requirements
- Prepare and provide training support & solutions to staff as well as partners
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising breakdown information for partners as well as internal staff
- Provide feedback in a timely fashion for projects as well as callouts and any other requests
- Equipment and facility maintenance
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills.
-Good fabrication skills as well as a creative approach and the ability to provide alternative solutions within time constraints
- Computer literate
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Confidently and effectively communicate at all levels
- Motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner with appropriate attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict time constraints
- Flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing situations
- Flexible work approach
- Willingness to travel & stay at customer sites across the UK and possibly overseas
- Customer-facing role
- Provide onsite training to staff and partners
Qualifications & Skills
- Qualified Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineer, preferably to HNC or Degree level
- A Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship coupled with relevant years’ experience
- Skills and experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of basic motor vehicle fundamentals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'