Fantasticopportunity for a competent, experienced and qualified Security Systems Installation Engineer to join our established NSI Gold Company. Installing multi-discipline security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Intercom Systems, Visitor Management Systems etc) & supporting brands such as Panasonic, Honeywell, Avigilon, XPlan, Microtech, Kantech, Pelco, Axis, FLIR, & HIK. Knowledge of all these brands is not essential as training is provided, but would be advantageous.
Key Job Responsibilities
- 1st & 2nd fix installation of IP CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, Intercom & Visitor Management Systems.
- Ability to demonstrate systems to customers is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety practices.
- Familiarity with industry standards.
- LAN, WAN, IP and basic fundamentals of networking very advantageous.
- Able to work with system specifications, drawings & schematics.
- Confident to work both individually and as part of a team, responsibilities will include the installation, commissioning and handover of security installations within commercial, industrial & retail premises (no residential).
- A genuine interest in technology is a must together with great customer facing skills.
- Resourceful & determined to get results.
- Presentable with good time management skills.
- A team player.
- Good understanding of industry standards & regulations.
- Willingness to learn & develop your skill set.
- Customer focused.
- Good communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay based on knowledge & experience.
- You can look forward to growing your career in a friendly, supportive & dynamic workplace with excellent personal development opportunities
- A friendly, helpful & personal atmosphere, working within a very dedicated team.
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- Full time contract of employment
- Company vehicle (van) with fuel card, smartphone, laptop, power tools, & test equipment.
- Structured Pay Increase.
- Managed grading structure.
- All work clothing & PPE equipment.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- 21 days holiday (increasing to 25 with long service) plus all bank holidays & your birthday off.
- Christmas bonus
Requirements for the job
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Network & IP based product experience.
- Knowledge of integration of detection systems into other disciplines would be a real advantage
- Full driving license
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS-7858 checks.
- Network Infrastructure
- Access Control
- Intrusion Detection
- IP CCTV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'