Installation Engineer required for an established, reputable and busy Digital Installation company in Telford. Our client is the UK leader in its field with a number of high-profile clientele. With a competitive salary and great benefits package, this is a great opportunity for an existing Installation Engineer to join a fun and progressive working environment.
The Job Role:
As the New Installation Engineer your role will entail:
- Complete installations and maintenance of audio visual and other advertising products to the highest possible standard
- Complete electronic audits and job sheets for all jobs,
- Maintain allocated vehicle and pool vehicles in line with the expected standards to be eligible for the vehicle condition bonus.
- Test and audit equipment
- Loading of equipment onto and off vans
- Travel to and from sites in a safe manner, adhering to the laws of the road and the company driving policy.
- Ensure that all job instructions have been read and understood prior to attending site, raise queries with the project manager or technical team
- Assist with maintenance and up-keep of all company property including the warehouse and office facilities.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Installation Engineering experience is required
- Experience within the Technology / Digital sector is advantageous
- Must hold Full UK Driving Licence
- Have an appropriate customer facing approach
- Ability to provide reports on PPE, vehicles and tools
- Be flexible for working hours, short notice and unplanned events
- Be pro-active in learning about projects and products
- Be involved with prototyping and development work, be proactive in problem solving
- Have a positive outlook
- Salary up to £25,000 + benefits and bonus
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Health care policy
- 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Given back in lieu if worked)
- Company phone
If you are currently an Installation Engineer who is look for their next challenge, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'