Job Title: Installation Engineer - Dublin
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field based covering Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: €25000 - 29000 + bonus + overtime + van
About the Role:
We are current seeking to recruit an Installation Engineer to survey and carry out the installation of Arjo equipment into long term and acute healthcare facilities in the Dublin area.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To carry out installation Arjo equipment in accordance with company and installation procedures, whilst seeking to optimise use of time and minimise associated costs.
- To ensure he/she is fully conversant with products working on and company and local health and safety requirements and arrangements so work on customer's premises is done in a professional and safe manner.
- To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales.
- On arrival at customer's premises, to inform staff of reason for visit and request permission before carrying out required work. Upon completion of required work, to ensure work area is clean and tidy, disposal of part and chemicals is in line with site instructions and relevant documentation is fully completed, correctly authorised and required copies left with authorising employee.
- To feedback any recommendations to Arjo following visits to customers premises, and on an ongoing basis to contribute ideas and observations in a professional manner, that may support ongoing improvement in Arjo products and services.
- To ensure personal appearance and levels of hygiene and health are of an exemplary standard in keeping with the company’s market area and ethos.
- To maintain all tools, spares and equipment within his/her care in a safe working condition highlighting anything unsafe to the Installation Supervisor immediately. Any losses, breakages or excess wear and tear should be reported to the Installation Supervisor to authorise Engineer obtaining replacements.
- To liaise with Arjo co-ordinator and customer contacts to advise intended appointment times and duration of works to ensure customers are fully informed at all times.
- To highlight to senior managers any shortcomings, malpractice or dishonesty contrary to company policies and procedures discovered in the course of carrying out duties.
- When required carry out service, repairs, or retro fits to equipment on-service contract in accordance with Arjo Service procedures or technical advice notices.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds level 2/3 with experience in an engineering discipline.
- This role requires previous technical experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of building and construction materials
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Must demonstrate flexibility and the ability to motivate others
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Work at heights (PASMA & IPAF)
- Experience in use of power tools and following installation manuals
- Requirement to travel & overnight in various locations within ROI
- Must hold a full driving licence.
- A Garda Vetting check will be carried out (at the cost of Arjo)
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
- Equipment Installation
- Power Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"