Installation Engineer | £18,000 - £20,000 | South Lanarkshire
Your new company
A large private sector organisation is looking to add an Installation Engineer to their team to service their clients throughout South Lanarkshire.
Your new role
- Drive to sites throughout Scotland and Northern England to install Epos systems, which may entail overnight stays.
- Become proficient in the ShopMate software in order to train the customers in its functionality.
- Deal with customers' requests via the telephone.
- Visits sites for engineer engagements/breakdowns.
- Willingness to provide demonstrations of the Epos system at occasional trade events.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills.
- Confident in working alone and managing their own schedule.
- Driving experience with a full clean license.
- Basic DIY skills, drilling holes, using a jigsaw.
- Ability to run network cables, often through suspended ceilings.
- Cable management.
- Basic network fault finding.
- Excellent professional manner at all times.
What you'll get in return
On top of your salary you will be offered a pension, death in service scheme (4 x salary), 33 days holiday, a company vehicle, uniform and all necessary tools.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job