Office is based in Pitstone, Beds LU7 9GJ but the work will be in and around the M25 plus the Home Counties.
Starting from £18,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)
Our client are the main UK agent for Rain Bird manufactured irrigation components and have been established nearly 25 years. Their founder and Managing Director, Jeremy Green, started the business from home in 1994 and has developed it over the years into the market leader it has now become.
They cover all aspects of the design, installation & maintenance of irrigation systems ranging from stately homes and golf courses to small watering systems for hanging baskets and pots. They work closely with landscape architects to develop well designed systems to get maximum watering efficiency whilst remaining cost effective.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, determined Installation Engineer to join their growing team. You will be working Mon - Fri 8 am - 4 pm in various locations mostly within the M 25 (though some are further afield).
You will be involved in installing, designing and maintaining irrigation systems from a variety of clients both commercial and residential.
There will be some liaison with other businesses including site foremen, some troubleshooting and working to deadlines plus communication with both customers and the office.
To be considered for the Installation Engineer position, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated but also able to work in a small team
- Pay good attention to detail
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be organised, be presentable and hard working and able to work under pressure.
- A CSCS card is preferable
- A good standard of education including numeracy and literacy is expected though no formal qualifications are required other than 5 GCSE passes or equivalent.
- Experience of dealing with customers would be an advantage. Knowledge of irrigation engineering and Rain Bird products would be a bonus but is not essential as on-the-job training will be provided.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme after probationary period of 3 months
- A company van may be provided
- Company uniform & safety equipment
- CSCS training (if required)
If you feel you are suitable for their Installation Engineer position, please apply now.
Installation Engineer, Irrigation Engineer, Irrigation Technician, Groundworker, Maintenace, Outdoors, Landscaping, Electrical, Design, Watering, Customer Service, Driving.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job