We are working with a national security integrator of high-end security systems for a range of commercial, government and retail clients. They are looking for an experienced installation/project engineer to dedicate to some sizeable projects in London and Kent to install integrated Access Control and IP CCTV systems.
- Installing and working on large-scale projects - £50K - £800K
- Working with the installation/projects team to install systems on projects mainly for the UK head-office and some other UK sites, but with some international work throughout EMEA.
- Liaising regularly with the client to ensure complete satisfaction and the very best level of customer service including during any hand-over and commissioning.
- Working with and supporting sub-contractors and LSPs.
- At least 4 years’ installation experience in integrated security systems, particularly Access Control and IP CCTV.
- Experience in Fire systems such as Advanced, Kentec and Morley would be beneficial.
- Strong technical knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder systems, such as Paxton, Avigilon and Hikvision.
- Knowledge of IP technology is beneficial – e.g. knowledge of TCP/IP, CCNA certified, etc.
- London / South East
- £30,000 - £35,000 + OT + travel pay + bonuses (OTE £45K)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job