On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the engineering team. You should be positive, enthusiastic and have the ability to install systems to a high standard.
The role involves installation of the following system types:
• Access Control/Door Entry
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of
job reports through the Company’s service system.
• Installing systems to a high standard.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health & safety practices.
Experience with the following are not required but would be an advantage:
• Warden Call
• 3 years’ experience in installing the systems listed above
(commissioning an advantage)
• Electrical experience would be an advantage but not essential
• IPAF Licence.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working
relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• work independently or within a team when required
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle
Applicants are invited to send their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd quoting ref LPIESEC 03