Our client is a leading FMCG company who work with trade customers worldwide. Based in the Midlands, but have operations all over the UK, largely in London and the South East.
They specialise in the production and installation of security equipment, particularly kit used on construction sites. This includes wireless fire alarms, CCTV systems, biometric access control panels, and all accompanying accessories.
Working with companies in the construction sector, you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of security equipment.
- Proven experience of installing CCTV and other security equipment
- The ability to develop product knowledge and installation techniques
- Willing to travel to site, with occasional need to stay overnight
- Reliable hours (no evenings, weekends or call-outs)
- High growth company, rapidly growing so great job security.
- Electrical Installation
- Fire Alarm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job