Field Installation & Repair Technician, £11.80 per hour
No experience required, full in depth training provided, 12 month contract, company van provided, if you're wanting to work for a Leading Telecommunications Company.…then look no further!
Are you looking to work for a world leading company where customers are at the forefront of their service? Where enthusiastic, driven and customer focused individuals are encouraged to shine?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you! Our role is for a Field Installation & Repair Technician where you will be responsible for visiting customers' homes to install and repair their products and equipment, providing excellent customer service and advice to customers face to face along with promoting additional products and services are all part of this exciting opportunity.
- We require you to hold a full UK driving licence
- Be passionate about customer service
- Be friendly and approachable. Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be comfortable using hand and power tools
- Be familiar with using technology commonly found on every day devices
- Have good planning and time management skills
- Be proactive and determined to succeed
- To be able to follow instructions and lead by example
- Attention to detail
In return you will receive:
- Full in depth training
- 12 month temporary contract
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company van
- Experience working with one of the world's leading companies
- Real career progression
We really believe this opportunity is one which rewards a determination to succeed. This is such a popular company to work for and one which we are excited to represent, these jobs always go fast, so click apply today to submit your CV or call us on to receive more information about this fantastic position.