Do you want to work for one of the worlds leading integrates and designers of security systems ?
Are you interested in advancing your career with a company that holds investing in its staff as one of it core values?
Are you experienced n the Installation & Commissioning of complex security solutions. The we would love to speak with you regarding a great opportunity for one of the UK'S leading businesses.
As Project Engineer you will
- Be tasked with Installing and Commissioning security solutions within budget and to timescales
- Maintaining project records
- Comply with all QEHS systems and directives Coordinate sub contractors to meet project milestones
- Producing and Developing Cause and Effect Solutions
- Generate test and acceptance documentation
As a number of the project will involve operating on Government property you will have access to sensitive areas. As a result you must have DV (Developed Vetting security clearance)
The company are undergoing a fantastic period of growth and as such are able to offer an environment in which you can grow and develop your career.
If you wish to discuss this role further apply now with a copy of your most recent cv!
- Access Control
- Fire systems
- Perimeter Detection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'